Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kicking it off

It was hard to pick between Gordy or Babe Pig in the City but I went with Gordy. Out of all the movies on Netflix, I went with a 1995 kid's movie about a heroic talking pig. I'm not sure if I'll stick with it, but I'm a little curious if it's as great as I thought when I was 6. So far it's not, unfortunately. The daddy pig is being taken to the slaughter house and I'm only in the first five minutes. That little piglet is adorable though. Maybe I'll consider a career in farming. HA!
Well anyways, my real career is in journalism. I've just started out. I'm working as a copy editor -- I edit and post web content, and also copyedit a few trade publications, to sum it up. My ideal career would be at a magazine, and while I'm open to many possibilities, and I have many interests, I'd love to be a beauty editor. Inevitably, I'd end up running the place, but I'd like to focus on just getting my foot in the door for now ... and on starting up this blog! ;)
So, on that note, please comment and let me know what you'd like to see posts on and I'll try to post helpful tips, recommendations, reviews and more! Thanks for stopping by!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment