Sunday, June 3, 2012

Check out Aspen's cutting-edge "beauty palace" Cos Bar at Target!

I don't know about you, but I am absolutely in LOVE with Target's new "The Shops" theme. My husband and I love checking out local "mom & pop" shops, and now Target does too! Here's their new shop in the beauty department: Cos Bar. They've got really cool, funky packaging so you won't miss it. Some of the products that caught my eye? Well ... the facial cleansing towelettes of course (can't live without wipes), the body butter in "Blueberry White," the body scrub in "Citrus Orange" and their false eyelashes (a pack of 3 for only $9!). Your local Target has it, or just conveniently click the image below. Online shopping is so much easier. Spend $50 and get free shipping when you click this picture below!

  24850_Shop Cos Bar Beauty Items, Part of The Shops at Target - Opens 5/6

No comments:

Post a Comment