Monday, May 28, 2012

MAC HEY SAILOR BRONZING POWDER (Refined Golden) -- Hello summertime!

               

Here's an up-close-an-personal for ya! You can see a little bit of the gold; it's very subtle. Adds a healthy glow.

MAC-LOVERS! How cute is the packaging for the Hey Sailor products?! With navy and white nautical stripes and gold writing, what's not to love? The bronzing powder I picked up to kick off summer (Refined Golden) cost me $24, and it comes in a pretty circular compact. I applied using an Eco Tools Bronzing Brush, but if you like a very subtle application of bronzer, try a fan brush.

The shade is a perfect bronze -- not orange, not littered with chunks of glitter. It's got small flecks of gold that add just a hint of luminosity to the face, or should I say, a summer sun-kissed glow. It looks pretty by itself instead of using blush, or you can use it to contour your face, drawing a 3 on each side of your face, letting the brush sweep from the top of your forehead, along the temple, just under the cheek bones and along the jaw. I give this MAC bronzer my kiss of approval for a great summer buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment